Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard May DT work - 49 & Market 'Captured Adventures'

Hi there! Today I share with you my first page for Anna's Craft Cupboard
this month using the AWESOME
49 & Market - Captured Adventures collection pack.... AND let me just say what a
GREAT Value pack to create with.... All the little bits of details on the papers are really COOL for
a bit more interest in your backgrounds...

My first page featuring my boy....
'Remember the Journey' 


Creating a mixed media background by adding a bit of stamping using the
Capturing Adventure - stamp set,  Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide - 
black Soot & Faded Jeans and using gesso to create the white splatters... 


Also used 12x12 papers to create some layers & the couple of the Laser cut shapes

Finish off with a piece of 2 Crafty Chipboard...

I do have more to share.... be sure to come back to pop on by again SoooooN
Thanks for stopping by
xx

01 09 10