Saturday, July 22, 2017

July DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard part 1

This month from Anna's Craft Cupboard (Bri) spoil me yet again & sent me the 7 Dots Studio - 'Dreamscapes' Collection....

Oh how I love colours & embellishments in this collection, makes it so easy to work with...
SUPER 😁 excited 😁 to share with you my first layout I created with this gorgeous range!!

'Find your happy'


Just LOOK at this gorgeous flair.........
 UmWow Studio'Dreamscapes' Oh So Dreamy flair set
With a few mini Prima flowers added....... I thought it was very fitting to even include
a mini Prima flower to the photo... 😀😉



Creating layers using the 'Dreamscapes' 6x6 paper pad, Diecuts elements & tags....

The Word stickers are another GREAT feature to this collection...


AND of course the Dreamscapes stamp set was a MUST have in my stash ..... hehehe 😀😉



Thanks for stopping by 
More to share & will do soon....
x💗
01 09 10