Friday, January 9, 2015

The Scrapbook Store - January sketch

Well hello there!
It has been a couple of weeks since my last post..
Hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas & 2015 is the year for you all!
Today I'd like to share a layout I created for The Scrapbook Store
it is my take on the fabulous January sketch...
Winners are drawn at random, to enter upload your entry to the January 2015 Sketch Competition folder in the Gallery before midnight 31st January 2015. 

 I have used some of the Teresa Collins - Life Emporium 
I have embossed this 2Crafty title with some American Crafts - Zing Embossing Powders - Opaque White.....  The Scrapbook Store has a GREAT range of embossing powders ------> HERE
some fussy cutting from an older Teresa Collins range summer stories, the gorgeous butterflies are from a fellow scrapper Kelly-ann Oosterbeek 
products I've used & are available from The Scrapbook store are
Teresa Collins - Life Emporium pps
2crafty chipboard, petaloo- Mini Wild Roses - Black, Kaisercraft & 7Dots thought keeper stamps, Kaisercraft printed tape - film, AC white embossing powder & Tim Holtz doily stencil..
other : summer stories pp, leaf stamp, blue roses & butterflies are from my stash... 

01 09 10