Monday, August 4, 2014

The Scrapbook Store - August Sketch....

OH! My! Goodness me... 
for the last week it has been sooooo cold here.... & I don't do cold well....lol!
 BUT! been super busy which has kept me a little warm..
Today! I'm sharing with you my take on The Scrapbook Store  
August sketch..
upload your take in the gallery before 31st of August for your chance to go in the random draw...

Using the EVER SO GORGEOUS Bo Bunny - Somewhere in time collection which I got in my DT pack...  :) :) :)
Really LOVED working with this range...
 butterflies I got from my scrapping buddy Kelly-ann Oosterbeek... You too can purchase some of the beauties ---->  HERE......   flowers - Petaloo, Green Tara & Kaisercraft
in my background I have splattered with Lindy's stamp gang - Flat fabio mint & Glory of the seas gold
Dream chippie from Manor House Creations - Thoughts Wandering & alpha stickers from my stash!
Dies I have used are Memory Box Co - Wicker Panel Die & Poppy Stamps - Dies - Maple Leaf 
 Click onto products for direct link
Bo Bunny - Weekend Market Jewels
Tattered Angles chalkboard inchworm
01 09 10