Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Off the rails - July Challenge

Hello & thanks for stopping by...
Been a very busy week here, besides for the normal day to day life we are in school holidys ATM & today we celebrated my beautiful girl 10th birthday...  & while my 2 & a couple of my DD friends are sitting quietly watching a DVD, I thought it would jump on here quickly to share my DT layout for this months Off the rails - July Challenge
& it a doozie!

using a couple of Teresa Collins collections - Stationary Noted, Memories & Save the date....
some fussy cutting from Teresa Collins - Stationary noted paper, 
 Stamps I have used Kaisercraft - Tiny dots, film edges & butterfly, along with Prima - Stitched circles & hummingbird
Crafters workshop - 6x6 Diamonds template
to check out more inspiration, please stop by Off the rails blog ---------> HERE
Oh! & I am the sponsor this month, so you will be up for grabs!

have a great night!  x
01 09 10