Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kaisercraft - Saturday Sketch #2

Well hello yet again..  
Once upon a time it use to be a busy start of each month, sharing my projects..
But! now it seems more of a mid monthly thing!
Today I am sharing my DT take on the Kasiercraft - Saturday Sketch #2
 with $50.00 worth of Kasiercraft goodness up for grabs, if you have any spare time you really should play along, if not this 1 then there are 3 other sketches each month that you could choose from! for more info stop by the blog HERE
the saturday sketch #2
Screen shot 2014-03-24 at 12.28.50 PM
I've used the Kaleidoscope range...
 Kasier make the best stamps... & once again I have lots of stamping on my background using Tiny dots, script & Diamond texture stamps & are available HERE
 I did fussy cut out the bigger bicycle from the Kaleidoscope paper & the other smaller 1's from the Collectable pack... 

Kaisercraft Materials Used Kaleidoscope papers – Expression PS339, Layers PI463, paper pad PP934, Sticker sheet SS224, Collectables CT788, Motivation rubons – RB906, Texture stamps – tiny dots CS151, Diamonds CS152, Script CS752.   other: black ink, gesso,foam tape.

Hope your not sick of me yet! I have more projects to share in the coming days..
THANKS to those of you that stop by..
x  
01 09 10