Monday, April 7, 2014

Green Tara.....

Hi there!
Today I have my Green Tara April DT creations to share...

In my background I have used some torn strips of film strip & Small black & pink stars - Washi tapes..
also! have cut up strips of the sliver wave diamante trim!

   in my little Green Tara cluster I have used a 5cm black tutu flower, a 3cm yellow rose, created a flower with a couple of petals & gold & white stamens, a white Azaleas which I've sprayed it with  pale yellow mist spray & then I have a sliver teardrop spray & a couple of the pale pink calla lillies

& my second layout...

I have used a few different  Green Tara ribbons - Turquoise/sliver Fairy mesh, pale blue/ivory bud n bow & 22mm brown & green vertial stripe. Also! have peeking out are some yellow, white & turquoise mini rosebuds..

  I have used a 10cm white petal, a 2 toned blue Cherry blossom, a 6.5cm blue/grey heirloom flower, blue daisies & 4.5cm white Primula.. also! have a couple of strips of the handmade with love Washi tape..

Sadly this will be my last designing team creations for Green Tara....
I have been with Green Tara for 18 months & I think it's time for to step aside!
I would like to say an EXTRA BIG thank you to Mark & Alison for producing such gorgeous products to play with & for having me on the team! It's been Awesome! 
x
01 09 10