Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Aprils guest designer for......Once Upon A Sketch

After my layout was selected as the winning layout for February's Challenge over @  Once Upon A sketch wooohooo! I was then invited to be a guest designer for the Aprils Challenge
SO!
Today I'm sharing my guest designer layout for Aprils Challenge....

The challenge is......"An event that changed my life..." 
I thinking that becoming a mother, weather it is for the 1st or th 12th time is going to be life changing!
BUT! for me when my first born decided to come 9 weeks early changed me & my thoughts in life....  BIG TIME!
I also! have more journaling on the back of this layout...
Each month! OUAS has some FANTASTIC prizes up for grabs..
not only did I get an invite back as a guest designer! I was lucky enough to get a AWESOME Prize pack from the ever so lovely Kerry  from Which Craft   http://www.zibbet.com/WhichCraft (sponsor for February challenge) I have used the GORGEOUS heart chipboard, which a sprayed with Lindys Stamp Gang - Starburst Mist - Black Orchid Silver The scrapbook store has this & other Linndy stamp gang products in store HERE



for more inspiration on Aprils Challenge... be sure to stop by the Once Upon A Sketch blog HERE 
x
01 09 10