Friday, October 18, 2013

October 15th Stuck Sketch

Hi there!
Stuck October 15th Sketch has been released....
just in case you haven't seen the sketch
& my designing team take...
This is my last as a designer as I have stepped down, been working more & have less time in my scrapping room/ computer time!
love love LOVE  this photo that our son took of US back in May @ the gold coast...
maybe you could tell with all the hearts...   lol!
playing with the Glitz - Wild & Free collection... along with some badge buttons which I  purchased from ScrapfriendsHERE 
YEP! I even doodled some hearts.... 
 once again the norm stamping & watercolors in my background...

THANK you all SO much for all the lovely comments you have all been leaving, I DO REALLY appreciate that you have taken the time to do this...  MWAH!
 
01 09 10