Saturday, March 9, 2013

Green Tara - DT work...

Hi There!
A few days ago it was my turn to post over on the Green Tara blog...
SO! for those of you that may have missed it I thought I'd share them now!!
 This first layout is of  Jason Ethan & Chloee with there trophy's they received for Archery all of them coming FIRST in there division... (VERY PROUD moment I might add)
I have used a few different Green Tara ribbons in this layout...
Strips of the Newer Organza Polka Dot Yellow 
& Turquoise ribbons, Also! a few strips of
 9mm Vertical Stripe Red/Blue ribbon.
My little cluster has a 1cm black rose, a 5cm Yellow Azalea, 
two 3cm Yellow roses which I have inked the edges of in  black ink!!! 
 Also a few 3.5cm cooper  paper leaves!!

 The Chipboard banner is Twiddleybits as well as the Chevron template....
Green Tara also have some GREAT Metal Embellishments...
here I have used some 2cm metal flowers...

Next up is this layout of MWAH...
using a few different Basic Grey paper ranges!!
I was Sooooo Inspired by the EVER SO talented  Nadia Cannizzo, When stoppin by Nadia's blog at this particular time she was a guest Designer for Greatest View.... SO! I left her blog & headed straight check out  
The little grey chevron bag you see on the left hand side of the layout....
I purchased (along with a few other things) from the Greatest View which I thought was a GREAT way for me to add my Journaling SO! will be seeing a lot more of these in my creations.... each to there own & I REALLY LOVE layouts & they always look FANTASTIC with the added Journaling on it, BUT! when I try to add some to my layouts & just end up NOT liking it.... 
I don't know about you, BUT, I have a big pile of petals ranging from
 2cm to 10cm & in a few different colors...... 
WELL!
 Green Tara have worked there magic again & now sell Stamens..
SO! here I have created a couple of flowers layered a 4cm white Petal
which I had sprayed a light grey...
Then  a couple of 5cm Batik Green Petals & finished off
by inserting a few Black flocked stamens & Pink pearl stamens..
I also have a few mini White, Pale pink & black rosebuds

peeking out the side & a couple of 7cm Green fern leaves...
Again I have added some Green Tara ribbons... This time a strip of the

herringbone ribbon in black & Dusky Pink, then a strip of the
 self adhesive flower garland in white...
a even closer look at the Twiddleybits - Butterfly Which I have dabbed with Modeling paste....
THANKS for stopping by & I will be back to share more soon...
01 09 10