Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pink Paislee - Portfolio Part 2

Hi there!
hope all is well with you...
I'm back to share my 2 other layouts working with Pink Paislee - Portfolio range, that I got in my DT pack from Anna's Craft Cupboard this month....
First up is the layout of ME!!
YES! I LOVE been behind the camera taking photos, I would even call it a passion of mine, BUT! I have no troubles on been in front of the camera too..   LOL!
lots of journaling on the back of this layout!!
Along with Pink Paislee - Portfolio range,
I have used the bird & grass stamps from Prima- 4x6 cling stamps, A Prima mask & have used 6x6 CW Chevron template....
Tim Holtz - rosettes with Green Tara -  3cm White Cherry Blossom
& some Washi Tapes-grey strip & Queen & Co Trendy Tape Chevron Blue 

& lastly this layout of Chloee..
LOOK at that white space!! I was Sooooo Proud of myself!!   LOL!
 I've teamed up the  Pink Paislee - Portfolio range with the Pink Paislee - Sweetness paper...
along with are Green Tara - flowers...
 & A WOW Chipboard Anna Craft Cupboard Exclusive Miniature Word - Attitude, which I have inked white then on the bottom edge fushia pink. & more Green Tara -flower spray & flowers. 
OK! best go & get ready... 
I'm teaching a class this afternoon & I need to go & finalise some things...
THANK YOU soooo much for stopping by & I  am hoping to find some time tomorrow night & check out what all of you have been up too!!
I Hope you have WONDERFUL WEEKEND..
01 09 10