Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WW1 & Stuff 2 Scrap Challenges

It's been a couple of months since I have played along @ White With 1
trying to find the time to play along with So many Challenges out there, sometimes you just miss some...  Anyway!


I did do this Layout for WW1 June's Challenge is:
 White + Red +Circles or Polka Dots
ths

The red & white polka dot is tissue paper


on this day he kept on saying to me... oh what fun mum!
he was riding his scooter down this ramp...
Sometimes it's the little things! huh!

Close ups!
now you are probably thinking GEE! she can't sew real good..
But! I did do this so it was looking a bit more uneven....




Also & for the first time I'm joining in on Stuff 2 Scrap- June's Challenge
this Challenge is: a color Challenge with added 5 buttons & Chipboard!!!!!!!!
colors are:  Lime Green, Turquoise & Ballet Blue

YEP! another Layout of Ethan.... 
these colors went well with these photos I had sitting on my deck....

I have used the Stuff 2 Scrap - Petrina Paisley little Chick... &
inked it with blue ink
what a cute chick!!! huh!






That's it!
thanks for stopping by..
Till next time 
Happy Scrappin!!!!



01 09 10