Friday, June 17, 2011

Woohoo! Some Exciting news

Good Morning to you all!!


Today I wanted to share some Exciting NEWS with you.......


I am one of the Layout Designer's  for Let's Capture These Sketches - Let's Capture Our Memories....


Please welcome Our new team

Our Sketchers ..
Vanessa Walker
Charlotte Jenkins

Our Layout Designers

JJ Sobey
Anita Mulcahey
Gisele Julien
Tara Thynner
Michelle Gallant
Laurel Seabrook
Elisa Viarengo
Susan MacFarlane
Rosemary Nunn
Sarah Slade
Guylaine Seyer
Nicolle Kramer
Michelle Galloway
Guiseppa Gubler
Sue Kithcart
Rachael Funnell   -
Here I Am
Doris Widder



LCOM releases a new Sketch every Saturday!!
We have been split up into 2 groups, So i'll be will be creating fortnightly......
*YAY*
SO I know we are all super busy! But when you have got a bit of spare time!
Come over & join in...  


Also I created this Layout was for Crate Paper's Color Challenge






A couple of close ups on my flowers! 
YES! again hehehehe





Now! I didn't win BUT! I am featured....
Which for ME is as good as....... My Layout is on Crate Paper blog!!!
 Woooohoooo!


Thanks for letting me share this with YOU...
Without been a bit repetitive!! THANK YOU....for stopping by & your comments you may leave!!


I Hope you ALL have a wonderful Weekend! 
Till next time

01 09 10