Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Super Heroes & 1 of our Summers Moments

A Big Hello!


Have been scrapping a little bit here & there.....
& i have 2 layouts to share!


First up is Super Heroes which is for Handmade by Suzanne June Sketch Challenge... 
I have shop @ Suzanne a few time now & have been wanting to play along with her monthly Sketches, BUT i have only in the last month learnt to resize a Layout!!!
I know! I know! 
what your thinking you didn't know how to resize??
Well now I can so it's all good...   LOL!


SO...
This is this months Sketch..
 June 2011 Sketch



I flipped it up this is what I came up with....



Photos are of DS & his Cousin!!
When we went for a visit in mid march this Year....




Yep! a little Purple Pumpkin goodness & teamed up with October Afternoon - Seaside...


Next up is my Layout for Color Combo Galore #196



i didn't opt to go with the journaling this week!!






Using the Basic Grey - Periphery Range YES!! I do still have this range in my Stash...... hehehehe


Also have some Dusty Attic Chippie ( Corner Scroll), MS - Butterfly Punch & a smaller Butterfly punch......






lastly ! I have a little Sneak Peak from a Card I made, which I post Soon......
I did make this Flower with 2 different size punches!!
If anyone is Interested let me know & will be more than HAPPY to Share!!




                                Always a JOY to receive  your Comments!!!
                                              & Thanks for Stopping by.........
                                                           Till next time!
01 09 10