Thursday, June 30, 2011

OUAS - June 15th Challenge

Oh My!! just making this next challenge by the skin of my teeth....  hehehehe
but still, I think i've got about 16hours to go! so not that bad!!!   LOL!


I have played along @ Once Upon A Sketch 


Journalling Criteria: The theme 'A Moment In Time'. You can interpret this any way you like, but you must journal at least 4 sentences on why your pictures are memorable. 


So as you can see, I've opt for a poem in the middle....
 


Now! this Poem has been in my stash like Forever...
I glad I have finally put it to good use!!!


The Heart & Owl Button is from Sam Eye Candy Magic

Products Used:
Basic Grey - Offbeat & Sweethreads.. Little Yellow Bicycle- Frame & butterflies from Paper.. Tiny tales Vellum Sticker, Kaisercraft - wooden frame.......


WHOOOHOOOO!
I seen this morning I got an Honourable Mention over @ Get Picky for June's Sketch Challenge...
YEP! i'm pretty Stoked about that.......

& Finally......
1st of July tomorrow....
SO that means new Challenges!! & I have some Totally Awesome news to share.....

I joining a new DT & will be A Guest Designer for........... for who you ask???

You will have to come back too find out!!   hehehehe

A Big THANKS  for stoppin by....  & any comments you may leave, Is always Appreciated!!!!

Till then Happy Scrappin!

01 09 10