Sunday, June 5, 2011

May Sketch Challenge - MLSB



I thought I'd join in on My Little Shoebox Sketch Challenge!!!
They also have a blog hop happening & on each DT blog,Each Lady has created a LO using the Sketch (from Melinda Sparks) & they look FAB using the new Heart Felt Range..


& this Would be My Layout!!!


Using MLSB - In Bloom Die Cut, Sew Cute - Made with Love,Sew Crafty & Nothing
But Buttons papers & all alphas are MLSB....

Some Close Ups!!! 




      Hope you are all Enjoying your Sundays!!!! I know I am...   hehehehe!
Thanks for Stopping by & any Comments you leave are always appreciated
                                                                   Till Next Time!
                                                                 Happy Scrappin
                                                                               XXX



01 09 10