Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Live Life - Get Picky Inspiration Challenge!!



This is the Quote
For the May Inspiration challenge #8 over @ Get Picky.... you need to create a layout about YOURSELF,whichever way that inspires you.

First 2 Close Ups!!
For me I feel that I'm living life to the fullest...
& enjoying every minute of it!!!

Using the Scrumptious Bo Bunny - Gabrielle Papers, October Afternoon - Type writer Sticker & Collection Butterflies...


This photo of me was taken March 2010!! & I've never scrapped it...
 So I have a few more wrinkles 
& a little wiser.....  LOL!


Also 
Have you Seen this
SHOW US YOUR STUFF - June Guess Designer!!
I was very Lucky to be Asked by Kerry Snell - Founder of Show Us Your Stuff
to join in as a GDT on Junes #1 Challenge
it is a Sketch Challenge,  a winter theme to go with it...
So pop on over have a look @ the DT's Awesome Layouts..
& then why not join in &  !!


These photos are almost 2 years old now!!
when we went to Perisher Blue back in 2009, Our first trip
as a family to the Snow!! 
We had the best time & hop to go again 
soon (maybe next year)


Working with Bo Bunny - Winter Joy range!!

Lots of dimension tape used on that Snow flake!!



OK! Sorry for the long post......
But thanks for stopping by
& always grateful for your Comments!!!
So till next time!
XXX










01 09 10