Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Get Picky - Sketch Challenge#9

GEE! 


There's only 3 more days left till July!!!   
& only 5days till my baby Girl turns 7.......  *sigh*  My baby is Turning 7 already.... has anyone 1 got some of that juice to stop your Baby Growing UP....
LOL!


Ok! So  Including this layout.... I have 3 more layouts for Challenges to 
post before then end of the Month!!!!


This Layout is for Get Picky  Sketch Challenge # 9


The Sketch!



My Layout!


Working with Echo Park - Playground & Springtime..
With a added of Sam's EYE CANDY MAGIC - goodies, The Doilies, the Super cute  
googly eyed Star, the Flower & Button......


& a bit of Sassafras Lass Chippie...


I've used Kindy Glitz 3D - Crystalina, on these 2 flowers...

So will be back to share another layout Soon.......
As Always THANKS for stopping by!
XXX






01 09 10