Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CCG #194

It's Offically the first day of winter Today!!!!! (here in Australia)
I don't mind winter, I think cause I L.O.V.E my wood heater.......
SO warm & toastie! Also....
I get to washing @ night, hang it out & fold up the next morning!!
NO! I not saying I love washing..... LOL! it's just that's 1 less chore to do during
the day.... *YAY*
ANYWAY!!
I here to share a Layout for this weeks Color Combo Galore.......


Now! you may notice that my kraft is a little darker that the on the
Challenge,but hay it's kraft....  LOL!
This Layout is of my Hubby birthday this year....
YEP! now you know is birth date!!
Now we usually stay @ home & celebrate birthdays with Family or friends, But
this year for Jas birthday we did something a little different!!
We went away....
I've used 12x12 corrugated cardboard.......
& joined forces with Webster Pages - Farmers Market & Yacht Club pps!
Jenni Bowlin - number flag banners & butterfly stickers....




these photos are all the 1's that weren't really the best !!! 
But! I loved them anyway.....

Ohhhh & one more thing I just seen that I'm todays Gallery FAV......
Over @ CCG! with this LO
WAHOO! doing a little Dance....
Thanks stopping by & leaving a comment!!
Hope you all have a wonderful DAY
 &Till next time!!
XXX







01 09 10