Monday, June 13, 2011

Beautiful People - MME Blog Challenge #24

Hope you are still enjoying your long weekend!!!!
It's been good just to hang @ home with not a lot of things going on......
for a change!
Anyway got to scrap a little & 1 of the Layouts i got to done was
My Minds Eye -  Layout Challenge #24


 Along with the sketch, you must use this theme: Song Lyrics – You choose the song (be sure to credit the artist{s})


MME_LayoutSketch_2011_06


So I went with  " Beautiful People" by Chris Brown (which is on my play list @ the moment)
And using a few MME products Andrea Victoria, Ohh La La & Lost & Found - Portobello Road papers, Stella & Rose - Stickers & Journal card & MME - bling
I came up with this.............


Dont know why this has loaded up this way????
blogs & computers!! gee gotta love them.... 



           As you may notice!! I've opt to go with 1 bigger,than with the 2......
                 But other than that pretty much stuck with this Sketch!!!!!!!


                          These are my Beautiful People!
                                                Thanks for Stopping by my blog!!
            Any comments you leave are such a joy to read to THANKS HEAPS....
                       I'm off to  enjoy my last few hours of this long weekend.....
                                 going to watch a DVD or two with the kiddlets!!
                                            some Harry Potter I've just been told....
                         
                                                                    Till next time! 







01 09 10