Monday, June 20, 2011

Admire - Is bird's new word & Junes Challenge for Inspire Me

SO how was everyone's weekend?? good I hope.....


First off I would like to Thank all of those lovely comments on my last Post....
It's always so nice to read such wonderful Supportive comments!
So THANKS!


Now! It's that time for Birds new word....      Admire


this is my DT layout



Some close ups!
Using : Collections Butterflies, Strip of pearls, Handmade flower - made by ME
& Prima mini roses..


American Craft - thickers.....




SO pop over to Bird Is The Word
& have a see the other DT ladies, they SEEM to rock every fortnight
with there Gorgeous Creations...
Also Nadia created a Sketch you could follow...
There has been a FAB amount of entry's every fortnight
over @ BITW.. Which has been gr8!!!!
I do try to get each blog & leave a comment...


BUT wait theirs more......

I also I have Created a layout for Junes Challenge over @
the Super talented -  Larissa  Albernaz  which a admire her work SOOOO MuCH
hosting this months Challenge - 
 It´s all about Yacht Club and fabric tickets.
                                                  Which I had both....  *YIPEE*


This time Close ups First......


So using Webster Pages - Yacht Club papers & Alphas!!

& with a little bit of Country Estate Buttons....


LOL! yes i know they are Lobsters, But I thought I could still get
away with it been a Yabbie...... hehehehe


The End Result......



Ohhh & Inspire ME (webster Pages) is having a week of celebration 
With a Party to show off there NEWEST  Collection - Let's Celebrate....


YAY!!

If you made it to here & STILL willing to leave a Comment...
A big thanks to YOU!
Until Next time
Happy Scrappin!!!

01 09 10