Monday, May 9, 2011

SUN / SUNSHINE - New Bird Is The Word Challenge

It's being a while since My last post *sigh*
I would like to say THANKS to all that have visit me & left ME Awesome Comments...   *MWAH*
I also hope all you Mother's out there had the most Wonderful Mothers Day !!!
I Must say i REALLY Enjoyed my day with My 2 kiddlets, Hubby & My Mother....
Ohhh & got Some FAN FAB U LAS photos!!! 144 photos.... LOL!
I will share a couple that have Not been edited!!!!






I also wanted to let you know that the NEW word for Bird Is The Word, Is
SUN / SUNSHINE

This can be in your title or in your journalling.
 Also you could make a card or any other project!!!!!

My DT LO for  Bird Is The Word...






Nadia has provided a sketch that you can use, But! it's not a requirement......
We also have BEGIN / BEGINNING 
Still going....
So why not pop on over, Have a look @ the other DT ladies LO's,Card & join US!!!!!
We would LOVE to see your LO, Card or other project.......
Till next Time
Happy Scrapping!!!!
XXX
01 09 10