Thursday, April 7, 2011

Inspiration Challenge #6

Hello Ladies!!
Isn't Just a gorgeous DAY.... i'm Soooo loving today, MY BOY went on a school Excursion yesterday too canberra * BIG SIGH* HE was Soooo SUPER excited!!!
ME not so much ...... it was his first over nighta.....
BUT on a postive note HE comes home this afternoon  *YEAH* do a big happy dance..

OK! I do have a LO too share

Get Picky Inspirational Challenge #6



CAUTION!!
Contains lots of Close ups!!!    LOL

I took a lot from the photo!!
Using Webster Pages papers!

Of course the Butterflies were 1 of the first things I seen...
& most of my  LO's have a  butterfly  or 10 on it !!   LOL!


& the Features were another thing that i wanted to use on this LO........


INSPIRE!!


THANKS for stoppin by!!!
All your Comments are always Appericated!!


Pssss! I have a little Secret too share with you all real Soon.....
SUPER EXCITED!!
doing a BIG HAPPY DANCE...
XXX
01 09 10