Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Listen to the Revs

Hello Ladies!!!

I've got a couple of Layouts to share....
The first is for Bird is the word challenge.... & this month word is LISTEN
I throught of these photos....





& my next layout is for show us your stuff
Feb challenge #1

Do a layout, card or OTP based on love. It can be any type of love. You must include a handmade heart on there.
So I did this Layout of my boy & his LOVE for fishing....


YEP! thats my Handmade heart.. I've cut a heart shape out of felt then stuck
it to some cardstock & sewed it....

Yes another one!


Using Webster Pages - Seaside retreat, Sparklers & Wonderfall Stickers...

Ok so thats it for me...
Always a BIG THANK YOU
to all my Lovely visiters who take the time & leave Me
Lovely comments

Rachael
XXX 
01 09 10